In an effort to make the Papa Bear Lodge more accessible and affordable to smaller groups, we offer a reduced format during the value season. Basically, it’s all of the main floor (7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms), the upstairs loft and gathering area (pool table, Foosball table, and 1/2 bathroom). In short, it’s the entire lodge except the four upstairs suites. It has a very roomy floorplan.
Your group will enjoy all the amenities of the Papa Bear Lodge including the theater room, the pool table, Foosball table, the hot tub, etc. We simply close off the four upstairs suites, and the rest of the Lodge is available to your group. We do not book separate groups for the same night.
The main floor has a large, well-equipped kitchen, dining area, family room, theater room, seven bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The back porch and main floor are both wheel chair accessible. There is a wheel chair ramp in the back. The Lone Peak and Arches bedrooms as well as the bathroom between them have 36″ doorways.
- Approximately 4200 square feet
- 7 bedrooms total (2 sofa sleeprs upstairs in loft)
- Sleeps 24 in beds (20 in bedrooms; 25 max )
- 2 bedrooms have in-room Jacuzzi tub and fireplace
- 3 bedrooms have Satellite TV
- 4 ½ bathrooms (1/2 bath upstairs in loft)
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- 3 sets of full-sized washers and dryers
- Theater room with Satellite HDTV, DVD and VCR
- Main floor wheelchair accessible
- 2 refrigerators
- 2 dishwashers
- 2 microwaves
- 2 stoves
- 4 ovens
- 3 air conditioning systems
- bullfrog hot tub
- 2 bar-b-ques
- gas fire pit
- PA system in loft
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Kids play area (shared)